Updated: Oct 22, 2021
The Emotion Coaching NW Interest Group Meeting planned for March 2020 needed to be cancelled due to COVID -19. However, we are delighted that this has now been rescheduled for Monday 29 June 9.30-12.30 via Zoom. Francesca Heffernan (Educational Psychologist, Applied Psychologies) is leading this group supported by a great local Emotion Coaching advocate Alan Braven (Executive Head Teacher, Endeavour Federation, Manchester). Louise Gilbert and Licette Gus from Emotion Coaching UK will be with us to keep us up to date with the latest research and developments. If you would like to attend this Zoom meeting please contact Francesca for a Zoom invitation.
Please note the Zoom Room will be locked once the meeting has started.
The agenda for the morning meeting
• Emotion Coaching introduction (Louise Gilbert / Licette Gus)
• Small group discussion about current experiences and share with the whole group.
• Emotion Coaching in casework: an EP’s perspective - Francesca Heffernan.
• Emotion Coaching as a whole school approach: a headteacher’s perspective - Alan Braven.
• ECUK current research and project updates – Louise Gilbert / Licette Gus.
• Future session ideas in small groups then whole group.
• Next steps and dates.