September 2021, 2-day Core Training (online) FULLY BOOKED
Time & Location
About the Event
This ECUK 2-day training course will be led by ECUK co-founders Licette Gus & Dr. Louise Gilbert. It is suitable for all those who want to discover more about Emotion Coaching. Emotion Coaching is a relational approach to support emotional regulation in children and young people and manage behavioural outbursts. The 2-day interactive course covers: what is Emotion Coaching, how to use Emotion Coaching and where and when to use Emotion Coaching.
Included in the price of the course will be the opportunity to sign-up for and attend two subsequent workshops 'Developing your Emotion Coaching Skills'. These 1.5 hour workshops participants will be able to:
• Share successes and challenges of using EC in small and large groups. • Review any areas of the initial training about which people would like clarification or additional input • Continue to develop personal skills in EC through paying attention to the nuances of EC.
Workshops will take place on:
1. 14th October 2021, 09.00-10.30
2. 18th November 2021, 09.00-10.30
The training course + attendance at follow-up workshops satisfies the training requirements for those interested in becoming registered ECUK Practitioner Trainers or Mentors.
- Emotion Coaching 2 Day£375£3750£0
- EC 2 day (student)£290£2900£0
- EC 2 Day (group 4+)£320£3200£0