November 2020, 2-day Core Training (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
This ECUK 2-day training course will be led by ECUK co-founders Dr. Janet Rose and Licette Gus. It is suitable for all those who want to discover more about Emotion Coaching. Emotion Coaching is a relational approach to support emotional regulation in children and young people and manage behavioural outbursts. The 2-day interactive course covers: what is Emotion Coaching, how to use Emotion Coaching and where and when to use Emotion Coaching.
Included in the price of the course will be the opportunity to sign-up for and attend two subsequent workshops 'Developing your Emotion Coaching Skills'. These 1.5 hour workshops participants will be able to:
• Share successes and challenges of using EC in small and large groups. • Review any areas of the initial training about which people would like clarification or additional input • Continue to develop personal skills in EC through paying attention to the nuances of EC.
Workshops will take place on:
1. 23th January 2021, 10.00-11.30
2. 13th March 2021, 10.00-11.30
The training course + attendence at follow-up workshops satisfies the training requirements for those interested in becoming registered ECUK Practitioner Trainers or Mentors.
- Sold OutEmotion Coaching 2 Day£375£3750£0
- Sold OutEC 2 day (student)£290£2900£0
- Sold OutEC 2 Day - Group£1,280£1,2800£0